Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 20.

There were bagpipes.
There was a story line.
There was a girl named Alice who got lost.
There was dancing..... Lots of it.
Not gonna lie... I was pleasantly surprised.
These girls can dance.
I'm sure their calves were like nothing you've ever seen before.
[not their baby cows, but their legs]
There were many costume changes and different songs.
The music was speaking to the soul of the man behind me and Chloe.
We hoped that it wasn't their first date.
I would recommend you see it.... but tickets are basically sold out.
Don't fret.
During intermission we played in the Heritage Museum on the second floor.
We played with the type writers and talked about the circus and held the rocks.

Work was good.
Shift was long.
My body probably hates me.
Today I remembered how much I enjoy being sheltered from the world.
You should go to nuskin.com and buy yourself a bottle of g3 super fruit juice.
Chances are that I labeled it today.
I kid you not.
2000+ bottles were labeled by team 9 today.
Today was payday and we got an hour lunch.....
Over time begins again Monday.
50 hour work weeks.....
HERE I COME!


....and yes. Hair nets are thee hottest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment