Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 19.



See the glory?
Right there?
In red?
Well it just so happens that above is just a glimpse into my new life at nuskin.
Except my scrub top is blue......
Do not even fret.
I even wear a hair net.
Please hold your laughter.
The new job is great........ So far.
OH! Michael Squires even works there!
That was fun.

I even got a letter from Rachel today.
I just really love her.
Words cannot really describe......
I miss having a roomie to protect me from all the scary criminal minds episodes and someone to take walks to the temple and around Rexie with and someone to steal cookie bars with and someone to watch hulu movies with and someone to be great with.
Truely.

I even went back to the Northampton House.
Intresting couple of hours.
My hands still smell like de-greaser.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. I probably should have gone in today...but I didn't...

    ReplyDelete