Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 10.

Yes. Me and Colten flipped all of the different hour glasses [technically they were minute glasses and five minute glasses... but whatev] over at Kohls and made our mother stand there with us until many minutes had been thrown into back into that place called history. They joys of having college students off track and at home ;)

Then after a few adventures at the mall and not finding a new calendar, my mother treated us to lunch at Cafe Rio. Thats another thing you should know about me.... Cafe Rio is the love of my life.

Thought. Last night I was talking to a friend. We shall call this person.... Friend? Me and this friend were talking late at night and to say the least, I was tired. Haha. We talked for a long while and I really enjoyed it. We decided that I needed to find my imagination, some how I think I lost it in the moving home from college part, so I checked underneath my bed, oddly enough I only found a telescope, a box of rocks, a scarf, a fork with cabbage on it glued to a poem in a picture frame, interior design design boards, stars, shoe boxes, drum sticks, and a castle box. Long story short.... I haven't found it yet.

Its a work in progress.

This friend also told me to read a talked that they sent to me, and go get a doughnut [Infact, I think that Cafe Rio counted for like 100 doughnuts].
I think everyone needs a friend like this.....
Don't even fret. I conquered the dexterity test.

No comments:

Post a Comment