Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 226.

Yes.
It is a Friday evening.
[And] Yes.
I got yelled at over the phone for the first time.
I tried to make it a win…
But it turned out to be a super fail.
Oh well.
I have a feeling that it won’t be the last one.
[And] Yes.
I got my work friend to buy thee most fantastic/slightly entertaining book.
Ever.
[And] Yes.
I need to be doing homework but instead I’m blogging.
I need to apologize to myself for not blogging…
You see….
I wake up every morning and remember that I didn’t blog [yet again],
But I still check just to see….
Pathetic?
Yes.
I secretly hope someone will jump, skip, or hop into my mind to put all my thoughts onto a word document and then transfer them to blogger along with pictures and [almost] funny comments.
[That’s not a joke.]
I’m sorry, self.
I’ll do better.
The past couple of weeks have been crazy.
Literally.
But I love it.
I love Rexie and I love BYU-Idaho.
Win.
Lets see.
Top of 5 favorite things of yesterday?
Easy.
[These are most defiantly in no particular order…]
#1. Coconut Chocolate doughnuts from Paradise Bakery at 6 am.
Meetings are a drag.
6 am morning meetings are a super drag.
But fun.
I quite enjoy my office family.
When we get together we eat and laugh and tell/listen to office stories….
One day I will have real life office stories to tell.
#2. Men putting covers on their cars in the Delta Phi parking lots.
Me and Jacie had a heart to heart.
I love Jacie.
Once upon a time she was my next door neighbor and we partied.
[Sometimes]
We talked for an extended period of time and watched this human awkwardly put the cover on the car.
[please excuse the bad pictures to come…
My phone lens had a smudge on it and I just realized it.]
#3. Extremely large pizzas from 5 Buck Pizza.
Shane purchased 5.
Win.
Thought.
When you purchase 5 extremely large pizzas…
[okay. False. He purchased 2 extremely large pizzas that had to be cut in half in order to put them in boxes and one regular large pizza.]
You naturally have to share them with random humans.
But I guess they weren’t completely random…..
Just mostly.
The pizza was shared with the male humans who reside in Arbor Cove.
You know…
The one across the street from Porter Park?
Best part?
#4. Playing gargoyles and sitting in their fake windows for substantial amounts of time.
Yes.
My butt hurt.
No worries.
#5. Boyfriend made steak, egg, cheese, and potato breakfast burritos for lunch.
Super win!
I pondered the thought of wishing that I would’ve had a picture of them….
But actually I wish I would’ve had a before and after picture  of the kitchen.
Sometimes men forget how to clean….
And so when I touch anything I stick to it.
Anyways…
Happy [late] Thursday.
Happy [present] Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment