Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 219.

Fridays are thee greatest things…
Even though my day started at 6 ….
I survived.
Work from 8-10 was a blast.
It just so happened to be raining in Rexburg at that time…
It just so happened that Rexburg rain is cold….
And I didn’t have a jacket.
Win.
By the end of the day I looked like a wet dog.
Me and Leticia did coin aka laundry money in all on-campus housing….
In the rain.
So much for getting ready.
Once I was done with work I headed to class….
Psh.
Who does math when Justin Beiber can be talked about.
While people were drawing diagrams on the board….
Jacie was declaring Justin’s love for me, her, and some random human in my class who also likes Justin.
Classes continued….
I didn’t have my Middle Eastern class so I decided to spend that hour and a half in the crossroads eating buffalo wing pizza, people watching, and doing homework.
People watching and eating buffalo wing pizza tend to be a little difficult when homework is being distracting.
Oh well.
On my way to my next [and final] class I got a call from Jace who was standing in line at Subway.
I love my brother.
He is the best human I have ever met in my life.
I love that I can always talk to him about anything and that we always have a good time together.
All I have to say is….
Yab-den.
[One of my many] Pet peeves?
When teachers let you out of class late making you [me] late for work.
Work started back up at 3 and we spent the next 2 hours replying to emails and other such fun things.
After work I headed home and guess who I ran into?
Boyfriend, of course.
He was heading up to finish up homework in the Austin building…..
On a Friday evening…..
What a trooper….
But instead he turned around, came home with me, ate some food and headed back up.
It wasn’t too long before he was back and we were piling into Shane’s truck with him and Marissa.
Wendy’s was calling our names.
After eating we figured it was the perfect night for a drive in movie…
Problem.
The nearest drive in is in Idaho Falls.
So…
Being the smart college students we are we compromised.
We grabbed a laptop and hopped into the bed of Shane’s pick up.
She’s the Man is always a classic and since Shane had never seen it….
It was [obviously] a must.
I love college….
And it’s only been a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment