Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 223.

Sometimes I just cannot wait until Friday comes around…..
Except this week really hasn’t been that bad.
Lots of working and even more homeworking.
Today was exciting.
In SpEd 221 we learned discussed whether or not general education and special education should merge.
Thought?
There are pros and cons of each.
I haven’t quite decided my thoughts yet.
After class I headed down to the MC to do some homework
[…yes. It’s never ending.]
While in the process of doing homework I also talked to Colty on skype, listened to Josh Groban, and played the awkward couple game slash listened to the couple behind me plan their honeymoon…
[...yes. That’s was also a tad bit awkward.]
Around 12 I got a text from boyfriend and we headed to lunch.
Subway?
Winner.
We are best friends with Subway.
When we were done I headed to class.
Family Foundations.
It was good.
We just did usual family foundations stuff.
Came home.
Took a nap.
Got dressed.
Went to work.
Systems down?
Check.
We just talked and partied as always.
Just the same old, usual weird housing stuff.
Deep freezer?
No comment.
5:00 finally came, I forwarded the phones, and ran out the door.
Homework in the Taylor occurred until a little after 7…
Lame.
When I got home me and Morgy made dinner just like we once did……
Don’t fret.
We relived our very first moment together.
Precious?
Duh.

Me and my nasty sweats would like to give a shout out to my mother…..
“Hey mom….. I’m wearing my nasty sweats and loving it.”
See you soon, Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment