Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 227.

Sometimes I sit at my kitchen table at 10:57, eat brown
sugar soup, and listen to Shelbie and Mallory over and over on facebook because
they give me the chills.


Sometimes I want to cry when I listen to Josh Groban because
he melts my heart.
Sometimes I just like to watch Sami conquer the big stack of
dishes in the sink that are probably all mine from dinner.

Sometimes I love it when I get 100% on my math quizzes.

Sometimes me and Jace go on adventures just because we can.
Sometimes I go to bed at 11:10 pm so I can get up at 5:30 am to do my clean check stuff.
Sometimes I sneak food into the BYUIC because I’m starving and forgot to eat breakfast.
Sometimes I forget to submit my English notes.
Sometimes me and the boyfriend go for walks to the park and dance in the middle of the soccer field just because there is no one else there.
Sometimes me and Meg like to play dress up…
I like to wear Christmas skirts and meg likes to wear mustache shirts with pink rain boots….
Which causes us to like to count how many people ‘check her out.’

Sometimes I really love work and the things that happen in office 196.
Sometimes I have a writer’s block and don’t want to blog.
Sometimes I youtube stalk people to listen to weird music.
Sometimes I wish I could text Colten and tell him that I saw Jimmy and his awkward gf sitting on the couch coming out of class.
Sometimes I wish I didn’t have to do my homework.
Sometimes I think I am ready for a break from college.
Sometimes I think I’m ready to be all grown up……
And then I go hop into bed with my strawberry shortcake quilt.
….and then after all these ‘sometimes’ moments I remember how much I always love it where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment