Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 218.

Get to know you games.
They’re a real gem.
Today in Issues in Special Education we happened to play one.
It’s called stand up, introduce yourself, and say what object you would want with you on a desert island.
Do you know what I said?
Travis.
My betta fish.
Do you know why?
Because I felt a special bond with him today after giving him a bigger and cleaner jar to live in.
Now Travis really likes me….
Together with our group we had to combine all of our objects and find a way to survive.
We had Dayquil, Travis, a baton, and pictures.
Do you know how we got off the island?
Send Travis off into the ocean with a picture of us, letting people know that we’re still alive. While he is on his journey over we survive by killing food with our baton and once we’re sure that Travis has safely made it over we pour Dayquil in the ocean…. Killing off all sea life providing a way to swim across and live.
Win.
Classes were good.
Tangent.
Do you know what I love?
When humans put their diet coke it water bottles and men who have really low narrating voices.
Anyways…
Classes…..
I only had 2 today so I was able to stay awake in both of them.
[Also] a win.
After class I headed to work.
It was fantastic.
There wasn’t too much to do today……
So we just played.
We got a care package full of treats and tried them all.
I laughed so hard that I cried.
Supervisors talking about their high school glory days.
Treasure hunting.
Hanging out in the HR office for a bit.
We talked and had fun.
I really happen to like my work famiy.
I even answered lots of phone calls….
Every single one of which I was able to figure out by myself.
I was proud.
[Another super] Win.
We got out around 5 and I headed to the Taylor building to start my homework.
I was finished about an hour later but not before all the football player men gathered in the lobby.
Men and their football.
Boyfriend called me 3 times to tell me that they had dinner waiting at Marissa’s house and I needed to get there asap.
Crab and chicken quesadillas and cookie bars.
Shane loves crab.
He decided to delight us with this.
We had fun cooking and hanging out.
Shane and Marissa left to go meet some of Shane’s [married] mission buddies and before me and boyfriend had gotten back home I had a text saying she had already been asked how long they’d been married.
My reply?
Welcome to the club.
We chatted with them for a while and then came back home, talked, and ate more cookie bars.
Me and boyfriend discussed how we’re past the 2 month dating point.
Do you know what that means?
It means that sometimes we annoy the heck out of each other…
But it’s fine.
We get over it.
And then everything is okay again.
He’s a lot better about not acting annoyed than I am.
I still like him even though we both have our moments.
He’s a great human.
Roomies….
I’m sorry I’m never home.
One day I will be.
Oh the joys of college.
I got all my homework done today….
Aren’t you proud?
Let’s just hope I can survive a 9 hour day tomorrow.
Happy [almost] weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment