Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 211.

Once upon a time I kinda struggle blogging.
Boyfriend got to Utah on Wednesday night and the first thing that we did was ate.
Odd.
Boyfriend has never been to In and Out….
Necessity?
Obviously.
He wasn’t super impressed.
It’s fine.
He hasn’t been to JCW’s yet.
Thursday night afternoon was filled with a trip to the orthodontist to get new retainers….
Apparently mine were too big.
Odd.
I didn’t know teeth shrunk.
We then headed to 7 peaks with Colty, Mckell, Kade and Mason.
Don’t fret.
Kade and Mason beat me and went on all the big slides.
No worries.
Friday I had to work.
Last day.
FINALLY.
I hope and pray that I never have to go back to that place ever again.
After work I headed over to his sisters apartment and we partied and visited the newly married bff until it was time to head to the BYU girls soccer game.
Win.
Super win.
Saturday we got up…
Ate doughnuts….
Went to the temple….
Came home…
Waited for Shane and headed up to Provo Canyon to meet with the Simmons.
Ta-Da.
Waterfalls.


Boyfriend crashed going down the canyon and he’s got the scrapes on his hands to prove it.
The rest of the day was great.
Ice cream and dinner with the Whatcotts.
I stressed about packing and was no fun.
Thank heavens it all got done.
Moving to college…..
Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment