Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 212.



Dear Rexie.



I’m home and couldn’t be more excited.



Words can’t describe how pleased I was when I walked in on
Monday night to a painted apartment.



It really feels like home.





I couldn’t wait for my girls to
get here.



I’m not exactly a fan of staying
in my apartment….



By myself….





At night….



And in the morning.



Work was great.



I conquered the tower at the
ropes course.



I was so proud of myself.



[You should be proud of me
too…..]



I wasn’t going to do it.



But I couldn’t not.



It was fine until I got to the
first platform…..



That’s when I wanted down.



Don’t fret.



The inner athlete inside of
myself climbed all the way to the top.



We finished up, headed to a
steak, chicken, salad and ice cream lunch.



Yum.



Then the really exciting stuff
happened……..



Training.



For 3 and a half hours.



Good thing I found a way to keep
myself awake.



It was so good when Sarah decided
to come and stay the night.



I was a huge fan of no longer
staying by myself in this apartment.



Win.



Work was fun today…



More training….



More answering phones and not
knowing what was going on….



More of everything.



One day I’ll finally understand
what I’m doing in the office.



Pray for my success.



No comments:

Post a Comment