Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 215.

Sundays in college aren’t like Sundays at home.
Me and boyfriend went for a walk in the morning time before he had to head to church.
It seemed odd to feel like we were the only people awake…..
At 10:30.
When boyfriend went to church I headed over to visit my husband.
[Don’t ask].
We caught up on things since the last time we had talked aka like a week ago.
1:30 came and it was time for church.
I’m may or may not be a little bitter over the fact that I’m no longer in Bishop Mckellar’s ward…..
It’s fine that they decided to redraw our ward boundaries.
I think the 61st ward will be just as great.
Hopefully.
Though….
The human who taught Sunday School was from American Fork.
He graduated in 2008.
I may or may not have looked him up on facebook just to see…..
And we had no mutual friends.
Odd.
After church I took a nap as we anxiously waited for boyfriend to get here.
He had picked up a letter for Meg and a package for Emma in Idaho Falls.
Once he got here we made quesadillas[obviously] with the quesadilla maker and then some friends came over.
Yes.
I did slice my knuckle on the can lid.
I am so pleased that my friends are here from last fall time.
Once upon a time it was a year ago that I was a brand new baby freshman.
Weeeeeird.
Kiah and Rachel came over and we talked and laughed about everything from our first semester.
Now we’re all grown up….
Well….
At least Kiah is ;)
Once they left me and boyfriend took Meg for one final walk around campus….
Okay.
Technically boyfriend took Meg for a walk around campus because Colty called me and we chatted for a while.
I didn’t think it was going to be hard to have my other half not up here and heading on his way to Jackson Mississippi a his mission…..
But wanna hear a secret….
I’m kinda sad that he isn’t up here and is leaving so soon.
It was good to chat with him for a bit.
When we got home Meg informed me that I needed some alone time with boyfriend because he was driving her crazy.
[hahahahahaha….. I love you, Meg.]
Fair enough.
All day me and boyfriend had been playing a game called:
Let’s see who can annoy who the most.
Unfortunately I’m not sure who the winner of that was.
We decided to watch a movie.
Don’t fret.
Out of Step was the only option.
Cheesey….
Duh.
Perfect Sunday evening movie.
No worries.
School [and real work] start tomorrow.
Why does it not feel like it’s time for school?

No comments:

Post a Comment