Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 220.

Thought.
Laundry on a Saturday morning is basically suicidal.
It took me 2 hours to get everything done.
Not to fret.
I was patient.
I started out in the baby laundry room just below us but people don’t like to share washers and dryers so I headed over to the bigger laundry room and got my stuff in pretty quick.
The humans that use the big one are much more pleasant to be washing my clothes with.
Thank heavens I have a smart mother who bought me a clothes drying thingy.
There is no way I would’ve been able to spend any more time in the laundry area.
People get a little sketchy when it comes to washing their clothes.
I figured that getting up by 10 would give me plenty of time to do everything….

But I wasn’t even finished by 2 when the boyfriend came over.
He told me the plan.
We were going to take a break and do stuff until 5 and then do a couple hours more of homework then do something exciting.
He wanted to get something to eat and since I had approximately nothing to eat….
[Okay….
I really have nothing to eat here]
We took a walk down to Broulims and then to Ramirez’s.
He said that even after the burrito he wasn’t quite full and was ready for dessert.
At that exact moment my brain remembered that there was a doughnut shop around the corner.
Thought.
Do you know why me and Jacob are dating?
Yep.
Because we both love doughnuts.
We headed there….
He got 2….
I got 3…
No comment.
Once the bag was handed to us we headed to Porter Park to eat them.
They were fantastic.
Oddly enough….
I even loved the cherry and custard crème one.
We sat and chatted and observed the strange humans who go to the park on early Saturday evenings.
On our way home we stopped at the Rexie block party….
Now that I think about it we didn’t play the awkward couple game.
Lame.
[Another] thought.
I love my roomie.
Her name is Mayghen.
Today I came home to a Diet Coke that she had purchased for me at the store.
She knows me all too well.

We often joke about how we are the perfect roomies because it’s basically like we’re married.
We spent so much time together in yearbook and other random things that we just get along.
When talking about this she explained that we’re like an old married couple who has been married for 39 years and is just trying to make it to 50 years.
We get along great.
We have our moments.
We apologize and move on.
We both even make our beds…
I must really like being her roomie if I make my bed for her everyday
[except for today…..oops]
Anyways.
He did his homework.
I tried and succeeded in doing mine.
It wasn’t to long before Shane showed up and guess where we headed…..
Yep.
To get food.
These 2 men have stomachs like bottomless pits.
At Albertsons Shane got chocolate milk and wheat thins….
I got pretzel crackers.
Yum.
Boyfriend said he wanted Jumba Juice so we made that our next stop.
Just in case you forgot….
Tonight was the BYU vs Utah game.
The crossroads made a part out of it and we headed up to the MC to meet up with Marissa and watch the game.
When Utah started to tear BYU to shreds me and boyfriend figured there was no point in staying….
So instead we went on an adventure to his apartment and watched a movie with the roomie, other roomie, and his girlfriend.
Party.
Now it’s time for bed….
I’m getting too old for this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment