Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 224.

Guess what.....
Blogger isn't being my friend and isn't letting me post as planned.
Fail.
....continue.


It’s 1:23 am and I’m still waiting for boyfriend to call me so that we can read scriptures together….
My guess?
He went home and fell asleep.
Oh well.
He has to sleep if we’re traveling to Utah tomorrow.
Today has been a great one.
I worked at 8 am…
Except I spent an hour of my time in a training meeting for managers.
Math was super entertaining.
For approximately 45 minutes Sister Crisp talked about how she doesn’t like swearing or anything close to it.
Hence the math assignment to listen to people talk in a public place for an hour to see what kind of language is used.
English was great.
I’m pretty sure my professor sounds like Rex off of toy story…..
And he’s always energetic.
One day when I’m as old as he is I’ll be super energetic.
I didn’t have middle east today so I spent an hour and a half in the MC people watching (not listening) and doing homework.
At 2 I headed to FDSCI and me and some of the kids that I have English with decided to start secret club.
Me. Lisse. Derek. Cameron.
Win.
After class I called boyfriend and headed to work.
Shannon is homecoming queen aka we were headed to Idaho Falls.
Party!
I was relieved to get off of work at 5….
It couldn’t have come sooner.
My body was ready to be done for the day.
I’m not used to this “Go! Go! Go!” idea……
After making sure Morgy was still living I headed to boyfriends house so we could head to IF.
Don’t fret.
He’s fantastic.
When I got there he walked to his cabinet and pulled out a treat for me….
Chocolate covered chocolate doughnut.
Win!
I was super pleased.
Really.
I was.
We sat at the homecoming football game and I remembered why I was glad that I am no longer in high school.
That place was full of people searching to find themselves.
Thought.
Bless their hearts.
Shannon looked absolutely beautiful but kyler was my favorite.
Little men in tuxes tend to melt my heart.
After the game we headed back to the house to play games and party [some more]
I was so pleased to see that me and boyfriend are on the fridge….
 Twice.
That may or may not be almost as many pictures as the missionary.
Okay.
False.
He gets 5.
We’re just working our way up.
Wow.
1:49.
Time for bed.
See you soon Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment