Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 216.

First day of school?
Kinda.
The beauty of college is the fact that there are 2 first days of school.
Winner.
Morgan and Megan were the first to go….
Then me and Sami.
First day of school pictures by the front door?
Obviously.
Math was first.
Do you know who I sit by in math?
Jacie.
My bff from 313.
Do you wanna know what I learned in Math today?
It wasn’t anything that had to do with addition or subtraction……
But instead I learned that apparently I said no to a proposal and also that a family member of mine had passed away….
When was someone going to tell me that that happened?
I feel like I missed out on a lot in my life.
Bummer.
The FDEng was super entertaining…..
My teacher has a definite love/hate relationship with writing and I loved hearing about it for the whole hour.
After that class I ran ran ran to the Benson Building for my middle east class….
I talked to the girl next to me about my experience at the Jonas Brothers concert many years ago.
Dang.
I’m old.
That was like 4 years ago.
Then I talked to Colten on the phone for as I headed back down to the center of campus and ran all over the Romney building just to find room 172.
Don’t fret.
It was on the first floor…..
Where it’s always been….
Where I used to pass it every day….
I fell asleep in that one….
I tried not to.
I really did.
It just didn’t work out so well.
It may or may not be due to the fact that I forgot about breakfast and lunch.
Oops.
My brain needs food.
True story.
We were let out of class late so I ran across campus to work.
Work was good.
I answered the phones and did many other things on the computer.
Win.
I came home and ran to the store with Meg and Emma.
I left the store with $49 worth of chicken, bread, ham, butter, cookie bar stuff, fruit and NO cookies.
I left the store with NO cookies.
Heart break.
We headed home, went to the ward social, came home and am currently playing phase 10 with the roomies, boyfriend, boyfriends bff, and boyfriends cousin.
Party.
One day I will get my homework done on time and I will get to bed before the sun decides it wants to.
Tomorrow should be full of……
[Another] first day of school, devotional, and another day at work.
Oh the joys of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment