Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 217.

College.
Party?
Sometimes.
Second day of school and I already felt the need to be done.
Hopefully I get used to things quick because this whole school idea is still feeling new to me.
Between work and school I think my middle name will be changed to….
Stress case.
Quinci Stress Case Whatcott.
We’ll see.
I got up and headed to class at 9….
Issues in Special Education.
It’s always funny to see who is in what classes.
We have one boy in there.
He’s majoring in Child Development.
Nice kid.
I worked for 2 hours and talked to Ashley about how her name should’ve been Ernie Ann.
Her last name may or may not be Burt.
It was super entertaining.
I learned how to coin and took a nice walk to all the on campus housing complexes.
I was off by noon and headed to the bookstore to wander until family foundations started at 12:45.
Did you know that we are memorizing the “The Family: A Proclamation to the World.”
It’s a good think that I’m so good at memorizing……
[can you hear the sarcasm in my voice right now?]
I met up with boyfriend and the roomies for devotional in the BYUIC and we listened to President Eyring’s son……
President Eyring.
It was great.
Came home.
Ate lunch.
Did nothing until 4:45 when me and boyfriend headed to the library to do homework.
We were going to be done by 7:30….couple more hours worth of stuff.
I wasn’t done until 8ish and even then I still had a couple hours to go…
Blarg.
We packed up and headed to Wal-Mart where I picked up batteries, printer ink, some school supplies for the brother, and a super cool watch.
Boyfriend said no to the Justin Beiber watch.
Lame.
I figured this one was just as cool seeing as it is the EXACT same one that I had when I was approximately….
A small[er] child.
I was so pleased.
But I still think the Justin Beiber watch would’ve brought even more joy into my life.
We decided that our stomachs needed some nourishment and headed to Ramirez’s.
[Apparently] it’s the Beto’s of Rexburg…..
I wouldn’t really know because I’ve never been to Beto’s.
Boyfriend got the crazy drink…
Horchata.
Did you know its cinnamon rice milk?
I didn’t.
Now I know.
The breakfast burritos were extremely large…..
But extremely good.
I was so pleased that I at approximately 95% of it.
I may or may not be going there soon in the near future…..
[Mom… This picture is for you. I know how much you love when I blog about food ;)]
We headed home and I knew that I needed to do homework.
He walked me up to my house and I started [even more] homework.
Ugh.
I looove homework.
Okay.
Really.
It’s not that bad when you actually know what the assignment is.
Next time I won’t fall asleep in class on the first day of school.
Jace came over and we talked for a bit.
He got his school supplies and his DVD player and headed out the door.
Oh school…
This is gonna be a super fun/crazy/busy/insane semester.
[once again….]
Pray for my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment