Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 209.

Today was just like any other day.
Wake up.
Lay on my parents bed for a good 45 minutes and decided that there is no point in showering and throwing on a hat.
Thought.
Showers are for squares.
Drove down to Provo when our supervisor came out and told us that we were supposed to come in today.
Umm….
No one told us.
They let us stay and we worked the full shift.
[Another] thought.
It’s not nice to tell someone they’ll only be working for half the shift when they really make us work the whole time.
Don’t fret.
It was worth it when the man with the ponytail and overly long mustache told me that I packed the truck better than any of the guys there.
Winner.
We ended up getting out a half hour early and I was out of there as quick as could be.
The first thing that caught my eye when I got home was the fact that Travis’s fish house was quite dirty……
By dirty…
Well…
I’m pretty sure he was growing some mold.
I felt bad for the poor guy and got him something new to live in until I get to Idaho to get him a real home.
Hopefully he enjoys this for the time being….

It wasn’t long before we headed to Salem for a baseball game.
Imagine that.


Mason played good but just as any other human….
A potty break was necessary….
Behind the fans of the other team….


….Gotta love 9 year old boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment