Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 193.


Say hello to my face……

Mascara sure did.



In preparation for tomorrow’s main event [aka family pictures] I put some on my face just to make sure it didn’t look strange.
I wanted to go for a brown….
But the black didn’t seem to do much anyways.
If you didn’t know….
Me and make up don’t exactly go way back.
It takes me long enough to get ready in the morning….
I don’t super have the desire….
And I’d rub it all off by the end of the day.
That’s basically the end of the story.
I guess we’ll just have to wait and find out if it actually does anything tomorrow.
Today was fine.
I got up early[ier] to go with my mother to do the final check on my bridesmaids dress….
You know….
The one I’m not going to forget.
Then I went to work.
Woo.
Hoo.
I was put in verification.
I was with Derrik again today.
I think the reason that they put me and Derrik together all the time is because we don’t talk.
We spoke a lot today.
Our conversation went as follows:
Q: Do you put the barcode or the address label on these boxes?
D: Actually, you put them both. They’ll just go straight to shipping.
Q: Oh. Perfect. Thanks.
*Silence*
*Check boxes*
*Silence*
D: They actually told me that we can check the ones with the pink flags. They just need to be double checked. The other ones still need to be sent to the expeditor.
Q: Oh really? I must’ve missed that one. Thanks!
Aren’t we an exciting bunch?
Maybe one day we’ll be friends….
That day will be when he decides to take the UPS Ground truck and lets me take the basic shipping truck instead.
I drove and saw BFF Jill after work and attempted at being crafty.
Twice.
I was mostly there for moral support as the 4 of them created roses for the wreath.
We just talked.
And built stuff out of paper.
I think I just realized that the BFF Jill is for reals getting married in like a little over a week.
Odd.
I came home and ate dinner and had fhe and all that good stuff.
Then I got to talk to the boyfriend.
The boyfriend is a funny human.
I enjoy talking to him on nights like tonight.
Approximately 32 more days or something till Rexie.
…….not that I’m counting or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment