Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 200.

Girls and sleepovers?
Do you know what that means?
Late night.
Except we couldn’t have a super late night because a few of us had to work and we have to do everything possible to keep the bride from getting sick.
I left around 9 so I could shower and get ready for work.
Work was….
A blast.
[I hope you sense the sarcasm…..]
The drive home from work is my favorite because that means I’m almost home.
I came home and my mother had me retry on my bridesmaids dress and all 12 of my cardigans to see which we liked best.
Once we figured that out we decided we didn’t like the shoes…..
Famous footwear?
If you know me and know me well you know that I am not a fan of shopping.
It isn’t exactly one of my top 10 favorite activities.
We went and my mother found a pair that would match the dress great….
I wanted another pair of gladiator shoes…..
Mine aren’t exactly nice and new anymore.
I just like wearing them….
Everyday.
So [naturally] I found some more.
Let me tell you…..
These shoes….
They’re basically the Michael Jordan’s of gladiator shoes.
I love them.
Soo….
In approximately a little while I will be heading over to my bff jills house….
Tomorrow is the day….
I think I finally understand how parents feel….
It seems like it was just yesterday that I was dropping her off at college….
And now she’s getting married.
……….It’s crazy how fast they grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment