Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 202.

I didn’t want to go to work today.
But I did anyways.
I worked upstairs.
Back to the days of hairnets and safety knifes.
Back to fake lights and odd people.
It’s fine.
It ended up being not so boring.
I’m pretty sure team 5 beat the G3 record.
We had a pallet to do….
In less than 45 minutes.
Just call us super or something.
I came home only take a nap in preparation for the relief society dinner.
Yum.
Nothing like Relief Society dinners and the people there….
And the cool straws that I thought I’d taken a picture of….
I still feel a tad bit odd that I don’t have a spouse and children to talk about.
Give me 10 years…..
After that me and my mother went on an adventure to Walgreens…..
Sea Band.
That’s all I have to say.
Thought.
Fill your prescriptions there.
The Pharmacist is attractive.
I came home and packed….
And packed…
And packed…
And talked to boyfriend.
Tomorrow is the day.
I’m heading to Idaho.
I cannot wait to see the boyfriend.
It’s gonna be a great weekend.
See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment