Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 198.

Happy Josh Groban Day.
Me and Cymoni and Meg and Robin have been waiting for this day….
And it finally came.
The adventures started at around 4 when we picked up meg and headed to the trax station in Sandy.
“No one ever checks tickets” were the exact words that came out of Megs mouth as she purchased one ticket for her and her mother to share.


Meg sat next to Robin….

I sat next to Cymoni…
Don’t fret.
We had passed approximately 9 stops when the UTA ticket checking man got on the trax….
I’m sure the look on our faces was completely priceless.
He checked mine…
He checked Cymoni’s…
He checked Robins…
And Meg didn’t have one.
Oh Meg.
I was more worried that the tazer sitting on the officers belt was going to jump off and taze me but instead he checked megs credit card and we were on our way.....
I think Meg will always buy a ticket to trax from now on.
$4.50 isn't worth burning in..... 
Not heaven.
Story time.
I wanted a map to see when to get off the trax….
Cymoni thought I was getting off the trax…
She jumped [slash maybe flew] down the stairs and almost died.
Keyword: almost.

…..and that’s how we ended up below Meg and Robin.
Next stop?
California Pizza Kitchen.
Yum.
The wait was 35 minutes…
We used our waiting time wisely.
We went to the makeup store, stood under the misters, and ate all the samples.
Once we were seated we were pleased to see that CPK provided us with white bendy straws.
They’re classy, you know.
Dinner was great.
Finally.
Off to Josh Groban.

Yes.
The time was here.
I was soo pleased.
Could this human be real?
The night went on…..
Josh sang.
His voice is real.
He is also a funny human.
Who knew he had such a personality?
Oh wait….
Me and my mother did.
We often watch him on Regis and Kelly.
Josh continued singing.
I continued crying.
Yes.
Me and Josh are on a first name basis.
He has the voice of an angel.
He sang all my favorites.
The girl behind me and my mother needed to be super punched.
Her name was Ursella.
I didn’t imagine this type of human at a Josh Groban concert…..
I think she got lost on the way to the KISS concert.
It’s fine.
I still loved Josh.
The concert ended after he invited a married couple of 39 years to the stage to sit on blow up couches and he sang to them….
Broken vow.
A romantic song about cheating.
Imagine that.
It would’ve been a really sad song….
But his voice was magical.
I still cried.
I loved it.
His voice is angelic.
I had goose bumps the entire show.
My [none existent] arm hair was standing….
Oh Josh.
The concert ended.
My heart may or may have not been slightly broken when he walked off stage.
We headed out and joined the crowd at the trax and waited for Meg and Robin.
Meg bought a ticket because I didn’t want to risk having to be next to the man with the tazer.
Me and Meg lived through the Josh Groban concert.
We almost didn’t live through the ride home.
Me and Meg stood so that our [not so old] mothers could sit.
We held on for dear life….
Good thing we did because the driver came to an abrupt stop taking everyone in the middle isle down.
Imagine the adult version of dominos.
It was much funnier than my mom flying down the stairs.
Suddenly….
After a small trax station stop the train didn’t start.
Dark neighborhood?
Good criminal minds episode?
That’s exactly what I thought as I reached down into my bag, grabbed my rape whistle, and placed it in my mouth.
I think I was pretty intimidating.
Nothing screams ‘SCARY’ more than a strawberry shortcake key chain with 2 lucky key fobs.
We made it home close to 1….
Way past our bed time.
Its fine though.
It was all for Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment