Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 196.

Work was pleasant today.
I left the house a little late and was worried I’d be late because I had to stop and fill up my car.
He was super thirsty.
On the way to work I was lucky enough to speak to my dear Emma.
I love Emma.
We chatted about how we’re going to party in the fall.
No big deal.
We may or may not just live in Rexie for the rest of our lives.
I got to work and they sent us upstairs.
I’d forgotten about that place.
Truly.
I was put back on line 9 and only one thought came to my mind when I looked to my right and saw a man with multiple awkward piercings and then the girl to my left had many rings, tattoos, other things and their topic of conversation made cringe a little bit….
Home.
I’ve missed it.
That place is much more enjoyable than downstairs.
Too bad most of my nuskin bffs are gone…..
When I was sent to table 9 I was sent to meet an old friend….
G3 bottles.
It was almost natural relabeling those bottles.
I did just fine with the until I was down to the last bottle…
They say 3rd times a charm?
It took me 8 tries before I gave up.
After work I got to go play with a little friend who loves counting, his cars [mostly lightening though….], and getting his elbow kissed better when he runs in to the wall.
We played and played and played.
I loved it.

I came home and didn’t do anything too exciting…
I cleaned my room and waited to hear back from the boyfriend.
Yes.
That is what I look forward to every single night….
Phone dates with the boyfriend.
We may or may not talk about things of any importance….
Sometimes we do…
But we have a good time talking and reading scriptures together.
Oh that human J
I got to talk to 2 of my favorite humans on skype tonight….
Morgan and Rachel.
Oh the memories of fall 2010.
One more month……..
One more month…….
One more month…….

No comments:

Post a Comment