Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 191.

Deciding whether to blog or go to bed has been a battle
every night this week….
I know that I should get to bed earlier but sometimes it doesn’t work when me and the boyfriend are on the phone until one of us remembers that it’s late and we both have to work the following day….
Or when we realized that the other person is focusing more on staying awake than the conversation.
Yes.
It happens.
Hahaha….
Last night…
Obviously going to bed won.
Nothing too exciting happened yesterday.
Me and the brother had another institute moment but this time at AFHS.
Unfortunately we didn’t have one of those tonight as planned.
Today happened just like any other day.
Work.
Come home.
At that point I fell asleep on the couch.
When I woke up I decided that I needed to do something with my life….
So I cleaned out my car.
Just so you know…
Cleaning out my car was like a treasure hunt.
I took a picture but the new yahoo mail stresses me out and
I didn’t know how to save it…
Or I just didn’t have the patience.
I found a necklace that I purchased like 30 years ago….
Pens, pencils, Colten’s high school notebook, 2 pairs of
work gloves, a mini bat, pad of paper, tire pressure checker, and a whole lot of garbage.
I decided that since me and my car had a wonderful bonding moment we would run away together…..
Unfortunately I was low on gas….
So Trish backed it out of the driveway for me and I read my book….
In the car.
Things got more exciting as the night went on…The crazy random thunder storm rolled in out of the blue causing my dad to make us all come inside.
I got to talk to the boyfriend and some of his friends while he was out on a man date.
Thought.
Boyfriend is coming tomorrow.
I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment