Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 194.

Yes…
I realize that I do need better sleeping habits…
But isn’t that what college is for?
Today began when I decided that I didn’t want to get ready for work.
Thank heavens for my little black hat.
Life saver.
When I die…..
I want it buried with me.
Infact…
I think I want to be wearing it.
Work was super long….
Super boring….
I only broke the tape machine once.
Me and Derrik had a nice conversation today:
Q: Is it jammed?
D: Yeah.
Q: Do you want me to go get Danny?
D: Yeah. Thanks.
Thank heavens that we got out an hour early today….
I came home and rushed to get ready for family pictures…
Do not fret.
I burned myself curling my eyelashes…
[don’t ask]
And melted the tube of mascara…
[don’t ask]
It was way to eventful for not even ending up getting pictures taken…
Mason ended up having a fever of 102.6 and was throwing up all night.
Instead I went out with the girls since it was Jamison’s 20th birthday.
Creek?
Cookies?
Diet Coke?
What more did we need?

It’s weird to think that me and the girls are getting old…..
Meg drove me home as we listened to her strange music…
Meg wouldn’t be Meg without her music.
The boyfriend called and we talked about the things he had fixed and how I don’t think I’ll get on his 4 wheeler with him now that it’s been all fixed.
We talked about lots of things.
It was great.
Before heading to bed I [naturally] had to finish watching Bedtime Stories. 
Thought.
Russell Brand may be a strange human in real life….
But he is my favorite human in that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment