Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 228.

Sometimes…..
I have adventures in bridesmaids dress shopping.
The [Saturday] morning started out with a 7 o’clock study session in order to beat my Middle East test up.
In fact.
I even think I won.
The new testing center is a wonder.
I was amazed that a testing center could be so….
Intense.
I came home and headed out for a girls afternoon looking for bridesmaids attire.
Don’t fret.
I love Idaho houses.
This one?
I want it.
Let’s just move it to Utah….
Deal?
If I had a dollar for every dress that I tried on….
Well….
I would have a lot of dollars.
No need to fret.
Kiah [bride] had us try on ‘Sound of Music’ dresses.
You know….
The ones that look like they were made out of curtains?
Well…..
These ones looked like they were made out of left over rug material.
Picture?
Yes…
But it’s on the brides phone.
We checked everywhere from bridal stores to Ross.
No need to fret.
We found something at Downeast.
Gray skirts and well….
We’re still looking for shirts/sweaters.
Winter weddings?
Win.
We checked out suits for Ramon [the groom] and did as the  bride said.
Don’t fret.
I am officially the assistant to the Maid of Honor.
Stephanie wouldn’t let me forget it.
She let me carry her bags, her phone, her clutch, and at times even open the door for her.
The problem with taking me and Rachel shopping is that we can only take so much…
Then we just want to play.
TJ Maxx is a great place to play.
Elder Whatcott would be impressed with our maxxinista skills.
Being the humans that we are….
We [naturally] had to eat.
The bride and the groom are big fans of Texas Roadhouse.
We are sweet rolls and chatted and Rachel ordered the All American cheeseburger….
Without the cheese.
Oh bless.
I delighted myself with my usual…
Bacon cheese burger with a side of ranch.
JCW’s has branded me forever.
We partied until about 6 and were on our way home.
Thought.
Quinci.
STOP EATING.
I may or may not have eaten my weight in rolls and was so full I was going to explode.
It’s fine.
No worries….
I saw my friend Cameron and his future spouse from the “breakfast club” enjoying Texas Roadhouse.
I’m still in the mindset that teachers live at the school….
Along with my friends.
No one really lives at home.
It was super fun to have a girls day out with Kiah, Stephanie and Rachel. 
It's been much to long.
As soon as I got home and boyfriend came over.
Me, boyfriend, and Meg headed to DI for a small adventure.
We wanted to get Travis a new home.
I think he likes it so much he wants to be my best friend.
We have a special [eternal] bond.
It had been a really long day…
I had been all shopped out and boyfriend had done homework.
We didn’t want to do anything exciting…
So we pulled out a movie.
Pride and Prejudice.
Win.
Mr. Darcy?
Love.
It wasn’t long before boyfriend decided he wanted cookie dough ice cream so we ran to his house to get his car and drove drove drove to get some.
…..at 11:19.
He wasn’t too pleased with me not wanting to wear shoes so he threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the car.
He even made me wear his shoes into the store.
People may or may not have looked at me weird.
Its fine.
I’m used to it.
I got home around the usual time aka midnight and headed straight to bed.
Boyfriend called at 1 and we read….
I may or may not have been sleeping.
It’s fine because Morgy came in and got me up around 2:15 to help her with her allergic reaction.
After not to long we jumped in Meg’s car and headed to the hospital…
But not before I remembered you’re supposed to have clothes on when you head out for an adventure.
Apparently what I was wearing wasn’t acceptable in public.
Hahaha……
The hospital front desk lady was snotty.
I didn’t like her.
Thought.
If I ever need to go to the hospital in the middle of the night…
PLEASE drive me to Idaho Falls.
The front desk people in Rexie aren’t very nice.
Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment