Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 237.

I know that I’m having a fantastic day when…..
I go to pull my toast out of the toaster, but instead of grabbing the bread, I just stick my finger inside.
Burn?
Awesome.
I sit in the Cross Roads to eat lunch and finish homework when I start crying when a Richard Marx [80’s throwback] song comes on while listening to Pandora.
I start a fire on the stove while trying to boil water and when the roomies come home from their dance parties they inform me that they kept hearing about “that one girl who started the fire in Mountain Pines.”
Win.
Yes.
I started a fire.
Yes.
The flames may or may not have been approximately 2 feet tall.
Yes.
I remained calm.
Yes.
I used the baking soda from the cabinet above the fire to put it out.
Yes.
I paused to get my picture taken with it.
Yes.
My mouth tasted like baking soda all night.
No.
I have not cleaned it up yet.
Yes.
I am a Scrabble addict.
Yes.
I went to a baseball game to watch Jace win the ‘ship.’
Yes.
Josh Groban has such a way with words to help a broken heart.
Yes.
I have the best roomie every who continually supplies me with Diet Coke, fun facts, Justin Beiber Christmas music, and who deals with the [now so frequent] talking in my sleep.
Yes.
I cleaned Travis’s home.
Yes.
Tomorrow is Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment