Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 229.

Sometimes I want to blog….
Sometimes I want to nap.
Usually homework or cleaning my room wins.
Thoughts of this past week:
I attempted to make enchiladas for the boyfriend and they turned out extra salty.
Don’t ask.
Fail.
Slept on the couch when woman came to visit and in return meg washed my sheets and made my bed just as she would with old people aka CNA style.
Win.
Paid rent.
[Forced] Win.
Sat in on a housing meeting with the big people of the housing and student living community.
Win.
Went to the planetarium only to get motion sick.
Win.
Spend the nights doing homework with boyfriend in the Engineering lab in the Austin.
Win.
Beautiful eyes compliment?
Super Win [Duh].
Hair cut by Meg tonight?
[Hopeful] Win.
Letter and pictures from Elder Whatcott leaving soon to Mississippi?
Win.
Me and Emma supervised while boyfriend and Shane waxed each other’s chests.
We were in charge of holding hands and putting the wax in place with a oversized tooth pick….
And making sure that they didn’t cry too much.
[Super] Win.
Work and school?
….Well.
You know.

No comments:

Post a Comment