Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 236.

Do you know what Megdeck told me today?
That people should break up just to be swamped with love…..
[or something to that affect].
It’s true though.
As not fun as breaking up is….
Friends and family come to your rescue.
Example #1.
Jacie Worthen.
I walked into math this morning and she pulled a small zip lock bag out of her back pack and placed it on my desk.
Do you know what was in there?
Chocolate candies and a chocolate chip cookie.
Win.
Jacie.
You made my day.
Example #2.
Later I came home to Megdeck going to get the mail….
Thought.
I never get mail.
But she walked through the door with a bright yellow envelope with a little letter from my mother.
Win.
Mother.
You also made my day.
Example #3.
All the phone calls and texts from friends.
Win.
You all are great.
I love you J
Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment